Maybe I've been the problemMaybe I'm the one to blame
But even when I turn it off and blame myself
The outcome feels the same
I've been thinking 'bout everyone everyone,
you look so empty
But when I look at the stars,
When I look at the stars, I see someone else
When I look at the stars,
I feel like myself.
I never wanted you,
I never wanted you to go..
I never wanted you to go..
There’s a voice inside your soul
That resonates through your skin and bone,
Up through the blades of grass,
Underneath the feet of God’s only son.
The war that you’re fighting
Has already been won.
I just want to survive with you by my side.
With you by my side, I just want to survive.
Crooked mouth, quiet down.
Let your fists come undone.
Miscarried love will be reborn.
When we sleep, The devil’s arms are tied.
The war that we’re fighting, has already been won…

No comments:
Post a Comment