HEY! I SEE YOU! i was on the CSMA site yesterday and i realized how much i missed even being in the girlchoir LOL, and could have gone to cuba with the c.choir :( but yeah mann good stuff.
Yeah:) (sorry I didn't realize your comment was here till now) Umm everytime we do old mass pieces or you talk about your choir stuff I miss you being in choir:(. And wonder how long of a drive it would be at 6:30 on a Thursday night..
2 comments:
HEY! I SEE YOU!
i was on the CSMA site yesterday
and i realized how much i missed even being in the girlchoir LOL, and could have gone to cuba with the c.choir :(
but yeah mann good stuff.
Yeah:)
(sorry I didn't realize your comment was here till now)
Umm everytime we do old mass pieces or you talk about your choir stuff I miss you being in choir:(. And wonder how long of a drive it would be at 6:30 on a Thursday night..
Post a Comment