I just want to leave this huge weight. I don't want to cry. I just want to sleep.
I don't know if I can actually make it to January. With an 80+ average.
I'm not going to Douglas. ..Never.
I did something to my ankle in volleyball the other day.
I can't walk.
I won't cry.
I think I'm scared to.
Maybe.
I can't change anything, and I don't know if I can hang on.
Give me strength, or something. I have no good words. None of them flow together or sound eloquent. I'm just begging that you don't let me go.
5 comments:
lol douglas.
get betterrr soon!
ps i saw your friend who is mrs edmundson's daughter today, she's in my honour choir too ahaha
OHMY I just realized the honour choir you're in is THE honour choir haha.
Thanks..
Ps. I love you gloz.
haha you knew she was in it though right? lol THE honour choir, have you heard about it or somethinnnng?
no probso. i love you toooo lady.
yeahh. it was in the back of my mind.
haha yeah, every year we're all encouraged to audition.
:)
ORLY? ahhaa i thought it was just with schools...thats cool though, plus i think i saw your choir director woman on tuesday sitting in the audit, she looked kind of familiar, and she was talking to one of my heroes alot LOL
Post a Comment