Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's moving fast and at the same time I'm moving slow.

I'm currently in the middle of a very lousy year-end history essay. It's not shaping up as well as it would like. Since I'm not going out tonight like I had originally planned, I feel like I have a lot of time to work on it... Consequently, I'm blogging.
I haven't journaled in so long and I'm feeling really stupid about it. Usually it just seems like there is no time, but now when there actually used to be time there isn't.

At this point, I'm sick, and I just want this week to be over. I know I should be making the most of my last week of school or something, but I'm feeling so lousy right now. It sucks. I wish history was after lunch tomorrow.

I'm ready for something brilliant to happen, for the sun to come out, for another driving lesson. I'm desperate to be finished with school.
I'm going to miss chilling with my BFFs every day, but highschool is ending and our friendships are not.
The last five years have been incredible and terrible. It's life.
Let's get going already.

No comments: