-I am spending considerably less time on facebook these days
-I'm so stoked on the next two weeks - youth grad on wednesday, my grad on friday and then leaving for Shuswap saturday morning, getting home tuesday, SWEET times in between and then commencement on thursday (officially graduated mann)... and I'm not stressed at all about anything.
-Drinking tea is good.
-Life is really fast. but it's not that fast. Mind you, I'm so busy. Flip me I'm busy.
-So so beyond stoked to get back to the lake. It overwhelms me. Buying a wetsuit tomorrow :)
-I never thought I'd need all this time alone it goes to show, I had so much but I have need for nothing but You.
-I need it to stop raining. My heart is heavy with it.
-They don't teach you many important things at school. I guess how numbers work together is important, and Shakespeare's works are important..
-Blisters on my feet I crawled back home.
-I sometimes convince myself that I'm not scared because I temporarily don't feel scared.
-I like you,
-And learn to dance, I will.
-I'm so stoked on the next two weeks - youth grad on wednesday, my grad on friday and then leaving for Shuswap saturday morning, getting home tuesday, SWEET times in between and then commencement on thursday (officially graduated mann)... and I'm not stressed at all about anything.
-Drinking tea is good.
-Life is really fast. but it's not that fast. Mind you, I'm so busy. Flip me I'm busy.
-So so beyond stoked to get back to the lake. It overwhelms me. Buying a wetsuit tomorrow :)
-I never thought I'd need all this time alone it goes to show, I had so much but I have need for nothing but You.
-I need it to stop raining. My heart is heavy with it.
-They don't teach you many important things at school. I guess how numbers work together is important, and Shakespeare's works are important..
-Blisters on my feet I crawled back home.
-I sometimes convince myself that I'm not scared because I temporarily don't feel scared.
-I like you,
-And learn to dance, I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment