1. I'm falling quickly in love with God again.
2. I'm going to douglas which I've been ashamed of for the past three or so months, but now that I'm there I'm getting used to the idea. and 4 months is not that long to sacrifice to get where I want to go.. Though I don't enjoy discussing that I am going there. Even to people I don't know, apparently :/ I failed and it's hard to admit, even if other people don't see it.
3. I'll never have enough music. I will never be able to rid myself of it.
4. It's a good thing I have a large capacity for emotion..
5. I'm orange, and my hair is white.
6. I will always come to life in the summer.
7. I don't know what my life will amount to. Stop subtely indicating that I should.
8. I have so much self confidence, I just don't know where it is. It got lost somewhere between grad plans and application deadlines..
9. I miss you okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment