Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am willful, your insistence is tugging at the best of me

I went to choir tonight.
It was much needed, but it always is.
It rained.
I hugged a lot of dear friends.
We sang a teeny bit. In german and serbian and something I can't remember.

I'm thankful that the week is over.. the rest of the wait seems less daunting.
But this week will take decades.
I'm very tired. It's only 10 something pm.
This is why these blog posts are uh.. concise
But sometimes when you're tired you just wonder who really cares about what you thought or what you felt unless you know them well enough or are close enough to them that you would have told them anyways.
So you write small sentences.

Anyways, I'm declaring summer long gone, with my summer clothes.
Bring on the scarves and mittens and peacoats and boots and comfortable sweaters.
And tea.

No comments: